If you are looking for a sophisticated and elegant wedding that will stand the test of time, what could be more perfect than a 1920’s inspired Old Hollywood Glamour wedding? Striking black/white/red colour schemes can add drama and mystique, or tone things down with a white/champagne/pearls colour scheme instead.
From little touches on the invitations to full-on ostrich feathers and diamonds, here are our Top 10 Old Hollywood Glamour wedding ideas.
1. Send out Save The Dates or wedding invitations described as old-style movie theatre tickets
2. Let your bridesmaids sparkle!
3. A floor-length lace wedding dress oozes sophistication and Hollywood Glamour.
4. Swap your floral bouquet to a sparkling brooch bouquet.
5. Channel your inner “Great Gatsby” with a 1920’s inspired headpiece
6. Add some drama to your centrepieces with ostrich feathers and a black, white and red colour scheme.
7. Alternatively, lighten things up with a classy ‘cream and pearls’ colour scheme
8. Giant light-up letters are a glamorous and personal way of lighting a dark corner in your venue.
9. Keep it simple for your wedding cake
A traditional white tiered design looks spectacular with a few simple gold accents.
10. And finally, what Old Hollywood themed wedding could be complete without a champagne tower?
Hollywood Glamour wedding inspiration
We have loads more Great Gatsby / Hollywood Glamour wedding inspiration on our dedicated Pinterest board. Click the box below to view them all.