There’s nothing more magical than your wedding day. The love, the occasion, the atmosphere; it all comes together to produce a truly spellbinding day. But for those who want a little bit more magic to their day, why not add in a little “Harry Potter”?
Bring back childhood memories of reading the books or watching the films by bringing a little bit of Hogwarts to your wedding day. Without further ado, here are our Top 10 Harry Potter Wedding Ideas.
1. Kick-start the Harry Potter theme with a suitable proposal
2. Invite your guests with a Marauder’s Map themed invitation
3. Choose a suitably magical wedding venue; perhaps inside a castle like the Great Hall at Hogwarts, or a marquee reminiscent of Bill & Fleur’s wedding.
4. Dress your bridesmaids in the colours of the four Houses of Hogwarts (they might have to argue over who has to be Slytherin!)
5. Add subtle Harry Potter hints to your groom and groomsmen’s outfits
6. Let your guests be seated with the help of the Hogwarts Sorting Hat
7. Scrap the champagne and instead toast your marriage with a lucky Felix Felicis cocktail
Image Source | Credit: Justine Zeiebel / BuzzFeed Life
8. Your wedding cake is your chance for a stupendous Harry Potter showstopper
9. Give your guests their very own Chocolate Frog to take home with them as a wedding favour
10. Make sure you pick a photographer with epic Photoshop skills so that they can do something like this…
Harry Potter Wedding Inspiration
We’ve saved loads more magical ideas to our “Harry Potter Pinterest Board” – click the link below to follow the board!